Hey, Fedora Project just released—the two weeks delayed—Fedora 13 right now.
Fedora 13 have some major improvements, below:
- Automatic print driver installation
- Automatic language pack installation
- Redesigned user account tool
- Color management to calibrate monitors and scanners
- Experimental 3D support for NVIDIA video cards
Oh ya, also some other features in the "Goddard" include:
- A new way to install Fedora over the Internet
- SSSD authentication for users
- Updates to NFS
- Zarafa Open Source edition, a new open-source groupware suite
- System rollback for the Btrfs file system
- Better SystemTap probes
- A Python 3 stack that can be installed parallel to an existing Python stack
- Support for the entire Java EE 6 spec in Netbeans 6.8
So what are you waiting? Go get it and choose the right media—the right way—to install to your lovely desktop and notebook.
While waiting your ISO completely arrived on your disk, please read more complete details on the F13 one page release notes.